Sunday, July 10, 2011

Let's focus somewhere else

Today I did something I tell everyone who wants to OOBE not to do because they're wasting their time. In a way, it's true as many people want OOBEs in the day they heard about them, therefore this method is not suitable for them.

I decided to try to forget about my body and concentrate on nothing. Even the idea of nothing had to be processed and therefore there was no nothing in my meditation. I was still thinking. I find it pretty impossible not to think at all. However, I decided to practice phantom wiggling so that I would only concentrate on it. As usual, it worked the best for my hands, but slowly I got to do it with my entire body. After I moved my body too I remembered I do have an actual physical body and I ruined it all. I remained still and continued phantom wiggling with my hands. After a while, I could say I fell asleep but then I immediately woke up in the state I was actually looking for. I was "there". There was no body, no nothing. It was all blackness. I tried to move my hands again as I was slowly getting up. I was impressed I succeeded in losing any sense of my body when I remembered about it and I suddenly opened my eyes and ruined it all once again. I moved on my side and fell asleep. I said I'd tried enough for a day.

I had a lot of dreams that I could remember, in fact, it felt like I was living there. It felt like the longest dream I've ever had. My dream was mostly about recent discussions or things I did. I even had a php code in there! lol. Anyway, I will try to practice this as often as I can and feel like and hopefully become more aware and detached from the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment