Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My method to LD

As you may have noticed, lately I have had a few lucid dreams. I wanna become a master in OOBEs and LD's which includes being able to OOBE/LD at any opportunity given. I also want to be more connected to the dream world and therefore I have an L drawn on my hand. I find this the best method you can have as if you attempt and expect to see the L in the dream, even if you don't see it, you will know that you are supposed to question reality and then you can try other reality checks.

Draw a little L or whatever on your hand, the one you use the most. Since I am left-handed I drew it on my left hand. Do keep a dream journal even if you remember only a word from your dream, you will end up writing more. It always works this way. Once you've got one, analyze your dreams. See where you should be paying more attention to. If in your dream, for example, you were surprised by something, remember that each time you get surprised by something when awake, you need to look at your L on your hand. The more dreams you remember, the more mistakes and things you can find. As an example, check out my latest post. I will post link at the end of the article in case I have written more posts so that you do not need to search for this post in all my entries.

In other words, you need something that, wherever you are, will make you question the reality. I think I look at my L more than 20 times per day, even now when I am writing this. I've only been doing this for 3 days and already gotten a few lucid dreams. It works, you just need to remember dreams and find out where you should have checked out the L. Once you know, do it in reality too. The idea is to get used to doing it.

http://portaltoconsciousness.blogspot.com/2011/07/reality-check-and-sarcasm-altogether-do.html

6 comments:

  1. Is the handwriting necessary? I think it looks kind of weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, try it without. Sometimes you can get LD's only if you want it, but if you get used to doing reality checks in real life, you might do them in dreams too and therefore become lucid. Just practice anything you think would work. There's no "right" way to do it.

      Delete
  2. I used to get scared the first few times i had experienced SP. I Told my uncle about it and said i was crazy and that it was all in my head about the demons and voices and that i was just psyching myself out. And that i need to learn to not get scared. So the next time i experienced it i just calmed myself and thought of what i wanted to dream of and closed my eyes. Now i know how to control it and i have the best nights :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, that's a very nice thing to hear. Many people go "oh should I do that, or that or is it all wrong?" when it all is a personal experience AND one can just create their own methods.

      Delete
  3. I'm not sure if you call it SP or just a dream, but once I was so tired I got home and sleep, it was just a normal sleep kinda tired, but when I woke up (not really awake) , I kinda paralyzed, cant move my body and I felt this vibration, I thought it was just my bed, I thought the vibration was because my roommate's moving from the top of my bed. And then I tried my very best to shout her name, when I did, that's when I knew Im really awake, I got up to check if that was her moving but no one is on top of my bed. What is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. by the way, there was no sound of demon, but Im just barely breathing, and also no dark image, it was 7am

      Delete