Monday, July 25, 2011

Weird lucids

I went to sleep at 11:40 pm as I can remember. I once woke up at 3:40 because of the rain outside, so I closed the window and went back to bed to try an OOBE. Nothing happened, fell asleep then woke up at 7:40 am because I was hearing some noises in a pipe that's next to my bed. I said "eh, ghosts again" but then it became worse and I just woke up. I stayed up until 9 am and I went back to bed to induce an OOBE because I was pretty tired. I focused on my L on my hand, to stay aware. However, I forgot about everything and I kind of fell asleep.

Later, I became aware and did what I usually do in OOBEs. I just moved up and checked out my room. I do not remember much of what I did there, because I've forgotten it, but I know I fought with a person or more and I decided to go back to bed. I, then, woke up again and got up. However, I felt something was not right, I checked my L, it was there, but it still did not feel right. I punched my bed to see if I could feel and hear something. I kind of heard it, but did not feel it. I realized I was still dreaming.

The new dream was not very different form the other. However, I was small in it. Then I saw lady gaga and we started throwing stuff from my desk at each other until I threw my entire desk at her. After a few other fights, in which we were just flying like in a game and throwing stuff at ourselves. I realized I was losing awareness so I opened my window, it was winter outside and I just flew away. It was amazing, I could fly so naturally. I even was talking to myself like "See, you can fly! But yeah, when you are too excited or insecure you won't be able to". This was one of my problems in OOBEs, that I was too excited or insecure about flying. After a while, I got back on the ground and saw one of my old classmate's mother. We were talking about what I was doing and she told me "yeah, imagine if kids knew about this earlier..." and I was like "yeah, it would have been great!". I can't remember what else happened after our conversation. I think I just woke up.

I just remembered, as I was writing, that before the first LD started I did get out of my body and went through the wall slowly. I was like someone just threw knives or something at me and I was in slow motion avoiding them. I even said I needed to write that in my dream Journal that I started yesterday.

I've been having the Journal and the L on my hand for only two days and I've already experienced something! Also, my sleep schedule has pretty much turned back to normal. Btw, apparently I woke up at :40 all the time. Hmmm! When I woke up from my LDs, however, it was 10:30 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment