Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Reality check and sarcasm altogether do not work

26th of July 2011

Today, I was cooking with a few friends, I had thought about food before sleeping, and I do not know what a girl said and I said "yeah, look", showed her my hand with the L on it and said "we're dreaming now ::)" I did not become lucid beacuse I was being sarcastic, I did not think I was dreaming, LOL.

Notes:
=> Ask myself where I am each time I go somewhere. Me and my friends wanted to make fun on yahoo messenger of the person we were at. How's that work? LOL
=> Reality check when stuff move or strange things happen, although they have an explanation later. The girl's father kept moving in other places when I went through the hallway. Once he was in the left side of the room, once in the right one... with his bed.
=> NEVER BE SARCASTIC AGAIN.

Apparently, I am slowly starting to practice Lucid dreams. For me, they are as nice as OOBEs. I'd use em like a back up. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment