Tuesday, July 19, 2011

So.. how do you LD?

BED TIME : 4 AM
WAKING TIME : 8 AM
RETURN TIME : 8:05 AM

I cannot remember pretty much, I think I should have stayed up a little more, but I know I had an LD. I'd been saying that in my sleep a lot until I woke up again, one hour before my alarm would have gone off. I hope this will fix my sleep schedule which currently has been pretty screwed up.

However, one thing that I remember is that I was talking to someone about LD's. Probably because I entered in my dreams already lucid. One of my dream characters asked me about lucid dreams. I remember I told him "weeell.... try the four hours thingy. Look at me? I just got one cause of waking up at 8 :P"

That's all I can remember, hehe. Hopefully an OOBE tomorrow and a better sleep schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment