Friday, June 24, 2011

Three Sleep paralysis

I went to sleep at 4 am and as I knew it I was going to sleep later than usual, I thought I would set an alarm at 9 am so that I could wake up, sleep less than I need and try an OOBE after one hour of wakefulness. It sounded like a great plan, except that I woke up naturally from my sleep at 8:52 am before my alarm would have gone off. I felt quite rested and I thought my chances of having an OOBE were ruined.

I, however, did attempt an OOBE after 1-2 hours of wakefulness and I had three weak Sleep Paralysis experiences. I tried to get up, but I was moving physically, or that's what I thought. I am never sure whether it is a physical movement or not if SP is weak. I remember I tried phantom wiggling and to rotate myself, but nothing seemed to work. I had remembered these methods from obe4u videos, but I guess I had not remembered all the separation methods I needed.

In any case, today, due to the Boredom there has been, I decided I would go to meditate. I went to my bed, I knew my mp3 player was charged and I just laid down on my back and listened to a few mantras. Suddenly, during the meditation, I started to feel sleepy and I turned over on my belly, as I usually sleep, and slept for another 2-4 hours. After I woke up, I realized that this could be a great way to trick my body and my mind while waiting to fall asleep for Forced Falling Asleep method. Tonight, I am going to lay on my back until I feel very sleepy, turn over and start saying my "magical sentence" that will bring back my awareness.

Notes:
1. Try different methods for separation.
2. Move even if I may move physically. Since I am already in the sleep state, I will still be able to return to Sleep Paralysis even if I moved physically.
3. Jump as higher as possible to see the town from a "Google Earth view".
4. Do whatever I can.

2 comments:

  1. I fell asleep like a loser. I was actually sleepy, but I found out a new method for separation, especially for those who induce on their back. Sneezing method! When I was in my bed I sneezed and I got up almost 90 degrees. I will try this if I can't separate. :D

    ReplyDelete