Sunday, December 18, 2011

I am back, hopefully

Haven't posted in such a long time. I also haven't practice as often as I used to, but I will try to update my blog as much as I can. You can also find me here: Astralviewers, Obe-one, Astralvoid and also Astralviewers chat.

Anyway, here are my latest experiences that I have written down.

As you maybe remember, I used to have a try outs thread. This is going to be the new version of it. I will probably make a new one every new year. I'll try, though, to bring myself to writing again more about my experiences as lately I could not be bothered writing them.

Experience #1 - Worms implanted. Matrix? September 29th

I do not remember now how I got in SP as I have not written many details about it, but I had 2 SP's. In the first SP I lost focus, but in the second one my vibrations turned into baby whispers that I could not understand. The vibrations were strong, loud, though. After a while, I felt like I was implanted something in my brain. I could feel something moving in my brain, in my head and then somewhere around my cheek. It felt like a worm, I could say. Although that was a bit weird and it kind of "nonphysically" hurt, I did not find it scary at all. In fact, never in oobes do I find anything scary, but interesting. I believe I got in this SP after I became lucid in a dream where there was one classmate in two places in the same time.

Experience #2 - Pure and subtle SP. Octomber 15th, I believe.

As usual, I am laying with my laptop in bed, talking in the astralviewers chat. I was a bit bored so I just put the laptop next to me and closed my eyes. I was thinking about recent things, nothing really important. Suddently, I found myself not moving and I just wanted to swim out of this un-movement. I imagined me swimming until I really felt like swimming. I was like out of an ocean then I fell back and went deeper. The water wasn't actually water, it was shiny "nothingness", an ocean is my best metaphor describing the place. I was seeing a few pentagrams and satanic things since I watched a docummentary about Illuminati. (boredom, don't ask me)

For some reason I felt like saying "go away, you demon". The deeper I was going in this "water", the more I tried to open my mouth. I could barely hear myself, but it felt like I was speaking physically. The more I was opening my mouth, the realer everything started to feel. Then, when I swam up, out of this "ocean" I found myself in another position, with my feet on the next wall. I was slowly rotating and feeling the wall while rotating.

I was all "OMG, not even a small detail is missing", but I should have normally hit my laptop, but I didnt feel it. Apparently, a big detail was missing, hehe. Then I said "so, this is MY world, the one I am used to, since my laptop is not there." My feet went through the wall and then I just jumped. I got through my neighbours wall, and I was hugging someone. Then, I asked for real clarity, not just shiny "nothingness".

I opened the window (even hear it opening), again small details were there, and I wanted to jump the window. Someone was looking at me like "wtf is he doing?". However, I don't remember what happened next. I just saw myself waking up, not moving. I tried to reenter but nothing happened so I just opened my eyes and wrote it.

I forgot to add that it was night and full moon after I'd gotten out of that "white void".

Experience #3 - Dual awareness. A very long time ago

I somehow got again in Sleep Paralysis and because I was having mental blocks I thought I'd try to fly as high as I could and perhaps get a better focus in the air. I remember I went though the wall behind me but then I got back in my body. However, I finally jumped, I could feel myself in the air, although I could not see anything. Then, because I could not see I decided to try opening my eyes. I forced them and I opened my right or left eye. I can't remember for sure, but it was the physical eye. The nice part here is that I could still feel myself in the air, getting higher while I was feeling myself still in bed, looking at the rest of the room. I can't explain it but by saying it was dual awareness. That's exactly what it felt like. I know it may have been an illusion, but it wasn't as I opened the other eye too and got back my physical senses and went to write the experience.

Experience #4 - Free your mind Sserg! October 29th

I was again the astralviewers chat, talking to people when Omkar randomly told me "You need to free your mind, Sserg!". I always knew that I was going through illusions in OOBEs, but this statement really helped me. Thanks Omkar for that.
I was somewhere, near where one friend lives, I have no idea why I got there, but I wanted to fly. I was lucid. I had been too skeptical and insecure in OOBEs and that's why I had so many movement problems. However, I started to fly, I went through a tree, I felt the branches and leaves while flying until at some point I became insecure again. I decided I'd raise my hand, hoping I would fly faster when I remembered what Omkar had told me. I said "No, I am not that limited, I can do it only with my mind." I just willed to fly faster and it happened. At some point I just looked down and I could see the city in a 2D view as I was soo high in the air. There even was a fog laying above the city. I guess what I wanted to do in Experience #3 has finally happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment